Questions to Ask a Realtor to Sell your Home
There a few key ways you can sift through the crowd and find the realtor who is going to deliver high expectations. Here are 3 strong Questions to Ask a Realtor if you plan to sell your home:
- How many listings do they currently have?
- A real estate agent with too many listing may be TOO BUSY to market your property well enough. A good Realtor is one who will work in the trenches and service each listing with the appropriate time needed.
- What is their marketing process?
- Online advertising is all the rage these days. But the does not mean it will be how your house sells. An experience Realtor will have connections and Networks locally and internationally that will go beyond realtor.ca and socials networks alike. LISTEN to how they will get your property noticed and you may be surprised, your buyer may be that guy who picked up the capital news local paper!
- How well do they communicate?
- A good realtor will let you know how EACH SHOWING went, whether good or bad. Don’t be quick to get offended if the realtor tells you: The buyers hates the purple paint colour in the living room. This feedback is going to help you get top dollar for your home! So expect and appreciate the candid feedback.
Reach out to us today and tell us about your unique property you have interest in. These questions to ask a Realtor prove to be valuable during the interview stage. Looking for some recommendations? If you live in British Columbia, we have had experience with several professionals who will get the job done for you.